Princess I - Indochina Junks
Number of cabin: 1|
Review Score: 0.0 of 12 reviews - Excellent
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT 2016 »
Princess Junk belongs to Indochina Junk Company. Launched on 2 September 2007, it offers luxurious traditional cruises in Halong bay. With its 3 sails, the junk looks like an ancient Chinese Sail-Boat. It is made in wood, stone and bronze for an oriental decoration style.
- Dimensions: 17m length, 5.2m width, 5m height
- 01 Deluxe Room, 10.5 m² overall, with sea view through a large window (no extra bed, can be set up triple)
- The room features air conditioning, slippers, hair dryers, bathroom amenities, wardrobes, a separate bathroom cabin with glass-standing shower and 24 hours service.
- Bar and restaurant on board, 6 pax maximum
- Events organizing (Wedding, birthday, inside, and beach party)